Do you want to teach people digital skills ?
We are looking for community groups who are looking to set up digital clubs in their areas to teach people digital skills.
We have just launched Technology doesn't byte, where in partnership with the Richmond Fellowship, Citizens Advice and A2 Dominion are running a free 12 week course for residents of Chichester where you can learn:
- Microsoft software
- Setting up and using emails
- Learning computer language
- Learn how to keep yourself safe online
- Learn what social media is and how to use it
- Learn how to connect with friends and family
- Learn how to save money online
If you want to learn more come to one of our coffee mornings at the Swanfield Centre where you can talk to the tutors and volunteers and sign up to a course. (First come, first serve basis, courses start in the same week as the coffee morning on the Thursday). Dates are;
- 21st April 2020, 9.30am – Swanfield Community Centre
- 14th July 2020, 9.30am – Swanfield Community Centre
- 6th October 2020, 9.30am – Swanfield Community Centre
We want to emulate this course across the district by working and training with local community groups to deliver something similar in their towns/ villages. We will supply the marketing and the training.
If you are interested in this please contact Amy Loaring, Community partnerships and projects manager, Chichester District Council: email@example.com