We are committed to protecting your personal information and being transparent about what information we hold about you. Whenever you provide such information, we are legally obliged to use your information in line with all applicable laws concerning the protection of personal information, including the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation.
The purpose of this privacy notice is to give you a clear explanation about how we collect and use the information we collect from you directly.
Who we are
ChichesterCommunityNetwork.org.uk is owned by Chichester In Partnership and operated in partnership with Chichester District Council.
What information is being collected?
If you wish to contact us, we will be asking you for:
- Your name and email address
- The nature of your interest in ChichesterCommunityNetwork.org.uk
Why we collect this information?
We will use the information:
- to provide you with information you have requested
- to link you up with other people and agencies you may wish to work with
- to provide you with updates and opportunities pertinent to your requests and involvement
The legal basis for using this information is because you have requested we contact you, and provide you with information.
Who we might share your information with?
We may share your personal information with:
- This will only be done if you have indicated your consent for this to happen
What we do with your information?
- We will hold your data within our secure electronic systems
- We will contact you about news and events
- To drive evaluation and statistics of the services we provide
- To identify recurring visitors and to analyse their browsing habits within the website (cookies)
- We will share it as outlined above if you have given consent for this
How long we will keep your information?
We will keep your information for as long as it is reasonable to do so; this will reflect the reason you have contacted us. This will be different in every case.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
Cookies you may encounter on ChichesterCommunityNetwork.org.uk
The website sets cookies to remember your preferences such as dismissing notices and accepting cookies.
Used by Google Analytics allowing us to track pages you visit, and basic details about your web browsers. They cannot identify you personally.
Your rights to your personal information
You have a right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies in this data corrected. Please use the contact details at the end of this policy if you would like to exercise this right.
Please get in touch with us if you have any questions about any aspect of this privacy notice , and in particular if you would like to object to any processing of your personal information that we carry out for our legitimate organisational interests.
FAO Communities, Chichester District Council, East Pallant House, Chichester, West Sussex. PO191TY